Saturday 15 October 2011

The Saturday Update

More bad news this week so I am going to be making a much better effort to make soup for lunch this week (especially with the colder weather) and to start running again.

Apart from that it's been a good week.  A normal work week, more fun with my new evening class and coffee with my new Spanish friend Loreto on Friday afternoon.  I also picked up my tax return forms at long last and will be returning them next week once I get things filled in.  Let's hope something comes from it.

Now it is finally Autumn holidays - two weeks off.  Looking forward to some time to finish my MA, make some visits in Bremen and receive some guests here.  On Thursday we are taking Nico's young cousins to the Universum Museum in Bremen and the rest of the week will soon fill up.

No comments:

Post a Comment