Friday 9 December 2011

Something New Week #4

My new thing this week involved crossing something else off my 27 things list.  This week, I went to the cinema with my boyfriend for the first time!  

I used to love going to the cinema.  In England, I went every week with my friend Charlotte and we'd see every film going.  I started out a little like that here in Bremen.  I especially love that the Cinemaxx does a ladies night which I went to with Linda.  However, most of my lady friends here are English now and it's more difficult to get a group there. 

Nico doesn't agree with the costs in the cinema and really I totally agree with him - especially the food and drink stand.  To be fair, not going there every week has done wonders for my money diet.  However, I still have some vouchers for the cinema (they weren't valid for the 3D film) so hopefully it won't be another 18 months before I drag him there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment