Wednesday 28 March 2012

Huchting Zoo

On our trip to the garden centre at the weekend we made an interesting discovery - Huchting has its very own zoo!!  We saw the signs before but thought it was maybe a garden centre that sells some animals but it's actually a garden centre with its own zoo.  I was talking to Nico about which soil to buy when over his shoulder appeared the cutest little thing that looked something like this:

source

I ran over and we had a chat!  He made the cutest little noise and when I made it back, we got into quite the conversation.  Following some more internet research, it turns out that the monkeys are only the start of it and now, we have to plan another visit next week to see the rest!  I can't wait!  I can't believe we have been living so close to monkeys for six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment