Saturday 9 November 2013

The Saturday Update

Well, another week has flown by.  Yesterday was the first day back at work after a few quiet days off so excuse the missing post.  I'm working on bringing you a Project Life update soon.

Christmas preparations are underway, I've made a start on the shopping and today I hope to get onto the cards while Nico makes the first big mince pie.  Other than that we are having a quiet weekend before it all kicks off in the next weeks.  Next week will be my first full week back at work since September and then my Dad and Gran are coming to visit next weekend.  All things Christmas are starting to kick off at work too as well as the usual chaos of parents evenings and reports that don't really brighten these dark days but do make them go faster!

I'm currently flying through a new book called 'Gone Girl'.  I'd definitely recommend it - a crime thriller with a twist.  I may go into more detail when I finish, but now I must go and turn some more pages...!

P.S. Interesting and useful and putting this on my wishlist for a future house.

No comments:

Post a Comment