Wednesday 16 September 2015

Getting things on the walls!

After eight months in our new house, we finally got things on our walls in August.

I can't tell you what a difference it makes. It's just so much more homely.

 We changed those large frames with prints from our time together. Above is a landscape from our first family holiday to the Harz. That's hanging in our living room.
 In our dining area is this landscape from our honeymoon in Scotland.
 We framed this portrait of Pete for our hallway.
 Opposite is our world map. I love the way the gold foil ties in to the frame of Pete's portrait.
 I changed out the multi-frames and we hung them on the stairs (see below) and landing.
 For a long time I wanted to get something like this to complete Isabella's room. I showed Nico, we picked out this Dr Seuss quote and he used his programming skills to make this. I love it.
The stairs were completed with this family portrait on canvas. It was taken at Isabella's christening.

No comments:

Post a Comment