Saturday 18 February 2017

The Saturday Update

What a mad week it's been.

After a quiet weekend, I had my usual craft day on Monday - knitting, crochet and project life. Took Isabella to the post office too.

I started with a cold on Tuesday that I still haven't shaken but despite that I've cleaned, washed, sorted lots of paperwork, baked, cooked and read. I also started watching Friends from the beginning again.

Thursday was a busy day. Pete had to go for his teeth cleaning and I was an emotional mess leaving him there but at least I got more done around the house to distract myself until it was time to pick him up.

Yesterday we went to a 50th birthday party. We hadn't seen the friend for ages so that was nice and Isabella loved playing with the big kids again. There were tears at home time.

Today we're hoping to see the samba festival in Bremen with friends depending on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment