Saturday 26 August 2017

The Saturday Update

This week has flown by. On the whole it's been quieter than last week but somehow more tiring.

We took the kids to the fire and ambulance station open day on Sunday. It was great fun despite rubbish weather. Then we had corn on the cob with Isabella for the first time - fun!

On Monday I took Isabella to her dance class and then we did our usual shopping tour to Kirchweyhe.

I cycled to the townhall with the kids on Tuesday to buy our tickets for the children's theater at the weekend.

Wednesday was my taster session at Zumba. It was fast and difficult but good fun and I'll be going again. I cycled there and back too so lots of exercise this week.

I did a fair bit of garden work on Thursday with Isabella and mowed the lawn for the first time ever.

Yesterday was baby swimming again, followed by Joshua's first ride in a trolley and all the cleaning.

Another busy week coming up with children's theatre, visiting the in-laws and brunch with the yoga mums.

No comments:

Post a Comment