Saturday 26 February 2011

Save all your kisses for... Sunday

As I mentioned, the last three days have been spent in bed on doctors orders.  We both woke up ill on Thursday and headed to the doctor in search of a sicknote on Friday when we were still no better.  My appointment was as expected - I've got a virus, no work til Tuesday, no housework either just bed rest and ibuprofen.  What I was not expecting was that my boyfriend has tonsillitis and as well as time off, bed rest and antibiotics, the doctor gave him... a kissing ban!  No kissing for at least two days until the medication kicks in so that I don't catch it. 

It's amazing what you take for granted.  It's driving us both mad - we had a few near misses already!  If he didn't make it look so painful, I'd take another week off over a two day kissing ban easily.  Looking forward to tomorrow already!

No comments:

Post a Comment