Sunday 6 March 2011

The Saturday Update

Well, as expected I put on over the last fortnight.  However, it was not as bad as expected - just 2.5lb.  This week I managed to make it eight points on the pedometer thanks to Hayley and Si's visit and showing them the sights of Bremen!  And I am well and truly back on track with the Weightwatchers recipes.  It was spicy meatballs with fruity couscous last night and a nice beef Sunday dinner today.  Can't wait!

It was a busy week.  I was finally over my virus and back on work on Tuesday which turned out to be a long day at work with the kids doing exams and then a full staff meeting running on until after five in the afternoon.  Hayley and Si arrived on Thursday and we had a delicious Thai meal in the city that evening.  On Friday we did some sightseeing and shopping in town before heading to Viertel for drinks after dinner in the flat on Friday evening.  Photos to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment