Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bremerhaven





Last Tuesday we went to Bremerhaven for the day.  I originally went there five years ago with a friend from when I lived in Oldenburg, my brother and his girlfriend.  We visited the ship museum and the emigrant museum as many Germans emigrated across the world from Bremerhaven.  This time we visited the town centre and the zoo!

The Chimps

The Polar Bears

Lemmings

Let's hope I don't meet a real one in the wild!

Arctic Fox - soooo cute!

...

Seals, Walruses, Sea Lions - it was all a bit lost in translation.

The Lighthouse at the zoo

Cute Penguin Couple

Crowd Pleaser

Raccoons!

Pumas

The Easter Hare!

Feeding Time

Love this - taste of German sarcasm


Horace/Doris' long lost uncle

Feeding time for the sea lions!
 Afterwards, we walked through town...



... and found some new flowers and decorations for my ever growing balcony garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment