Saturday 20 August 2011

The Saturday Update

This week I have ... stayed the same.  I am not impressed.  I have been having three square weightwatchers meals per day with fruit as snacks and cycling for at least an hour every day.  I have never been so good on weightwatchers and had such a bad week.  :-(  

I had a bit of a snacking session at lunchtime out of anger but am back on the wagon already.  I'm hoping that it is just taking a bit longer to kick in.  Nico is trying to convince me that the fat has started turning to muscle with all the cycling but I'm not won over yet.  I'm wondering if the scales may be broken since that weight hasn't changed since the move - and it measures to the half pound!  They may get some vigorous testing later...

First week at work wasn't bad.  With the meetings and pupils not having subject lessons until Friday when I only have one class, I had a fairly light week so we will see how it develops this week with a normal timetable.  On the positive side, I've been invited along on the class trip to the school centre in the forest with my favourite class in September so looking forward to that and on a personal note, became an auntie again when my little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy - Lucas.  

Tomorrow we are taking a trip with Nico's family to Cuxhaven, where I have never been before so I'm looking forward to that and must remember to take the camera!  Photos of the flat will be online tomorrow now that we have tidied up a bit but the office is not on yet, for that very reason!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment