Saturday 3 September 2011

The Saturday Update

You may have noticed the lack of weekly updates lately.  I haven't been too happy most Saturday mornings with my progress diet wise.  I've stayed the same for the last five weeks.  This morning by some miracle there was a change...I lost a whole 1/4 of a pound!  Yes, I am seriously questioning the reliability of my scales.  The important thing is that I feel good with all the cycling and am starting to get back into some of my smaller clothes.

It's been another busy week.  I've had a relatively normal week at school although year six are away on a trip so I have had some relief there.  Our house guest Frankie was in school with me this week to check out the school system and practise her German.  I did have another run in with the girl who is big on her toilet rights so there may be another run in with her mother before long...we will see. 

I've gotten back into watching German films and finished watching series two of 24 at last so I'm gearing up to tick another off my list of 27 with series three!  

Today is actually a year since Nico and I first met so we are celebrating with a quiet day together and so far the weather is sunny and nice too - touch wood.  

Next week will be relatively busy with year six being back.  On Saturday I have a training course for my new job which starts next month teaching adults again.  Let's hope it's a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment