Saturday 1 October 2011

The Saturday Update

It has been another busy week but this time of an unusual kind.  Last weekend was a quiet one, concentrating on my MA dissertation and preparing for the class trip.  Then there was the trip in itself Monday until Thursday.  It was great fun although tiring too.

Generally, I ate better than usual on the trip with less alcohol and snacking but the lack of cycling seems to have taken its toll with two pounds on.  With the bank holiday on Monday, we have to plan a little bit more this week anyway and I am hoping that that along with being back at normal work will help reverse the effects of this week.

Apart from the trip, which I have already blogged about, the dissertation is coming along nicely and that is about the extent of my progress this week.  However, we are now enjoying a nice long bank holiday weekend which happens to coincide with our anniversary so we will be doing something nice to celebrate that and I am starting teaching my adult evening classes this week so that will be new and interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment