Monday 7 November 2011

27 things...watch 24 in 24.

I made the most of my last sick day on Friday and ticked another item off my 27 list.  I watched series 3 of 24 within 24 hours.  I had intended to just watch a series of 24 but the way we go through TV shows, it wasn't much of a challenge.  I started at 11am and finished at 5.30am on Saturday.  

On the whole I have enjoyed the first three series but I do feel it's getting a little bit repetitive and to be honest some of the storylines just make me want to scream at the TV.  Father and daughter working in the same office in such a job?...Husband and wife working in the same office in such a job?...and when will the President learn to stop asking his crazy bitch ex wife to help him?  It always goes horribly wrong when she's around (though I guess that last point has answered itself now).  

Maybe I'll get round to the other series' some day but for the moment I'm all 24d out!

No comments:

Post a Comment