Wednesday 9 November 2011

Strictly's Back



Ok, it's not news, it's been back a while now but I wanted to give it a mention on here - Strictly COme Dancing 2011 is here!  Just like last year, I love tuning in on a Monday to catch both shows.  I love the glamour of it all and as soon as it starts, you just know Christmas (and a visit home) is on it's way.

This year was a bit of a mixed bag in terms of the celebrities and for the first time, I didn't really have one favourite from the start.  I think Russell Grant is brilliant!  I don't expect him to win it or anything but he is great entertainment.  In terms of a winner, it's still such a close race.  Jason has been looking good for weeks but the last two weeks haven't favoured him with the judges.  Chelsee has come from no where to be really brilliant and Holly and Harry are front runners too - very exciting.

It's so inspirational too.  Here in Germany, a lot of people learn ballroom dancing at school and I felt totally out of place not being able to dance at Nico's grandparents' wedding anniversary because I don't know the waltz.  If I can find a class I can attend, i.e. not the same night as the evening classes I teach, I'll be there!

Keep Dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment