Thursday 19 January 2012

American Psycho

Another 'classic' that I've only just got around to watching - I'm not totally convinced on this one being a classic.  I didn't really enjoy the film and I didn't really 'get' it.  Then Nico and I completely disagreed on the meaning (which according to Google is a common debate).

I thought that it must all be in his head - the only way to explain nobody noticing anything going on and how he gets away with it all.  The other side of the argument is that America or the world has come to the point where someone can get away with such crimes unnoticed.  Both sides interesting but films without clear answers are not really my thing.  At least it wasn't aliens!

Glad I saw it but only in the sense that I can say I've seen it and join in the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment