Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Reinvention Programme

The new programme that I am taking part in launched yesterday.  I'm not going to share every tiny detail with you but the first was to evaluate the areas of your life which need to be targetted with the help of a wonderful worksheet thanks to Paige Lysaght.

The targets were no great surprise (health and finances) but I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were two areas in which I am completely satisfied - relationship and education.  I know I have a great relationship but despite struggling through most of the last five years to secure my MA (still waiting for those results), I hadn't realised how happy I am with where I am with that (so long as said results go the right way!).

So some happy news for day one of the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment