Monday 9 January 2012

The Return

So Pete's back!

We picked him up yesterday from Nico's Mum's where he had more than made himself at home.  I think she was a little sorry to see him go and if I'm honest, I think he is a little bit sorry to be back.  The flat is not the big exciting territory that the house was and after his two hour journey, he was not impressed at being in the same old place with no exploring to be done.

He's getting cleverer though.  First he learned how to use his Christmas present to get treats for himself and then he was too clever to be tricked into his travel box.  Luckily Nico had invested in a good quality one with a top opening too so that we could get him in another way.  I don't know what we'll do next time if he remembers it.

Since he's been back he's mainly slept but he has come to us for more cuddles than usual, slept in the bed with us without waking us up (which has never happened).  I hope the last bit is a permanent change but as for the rest, I hope he cheers up a bit and gets back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment