Saturday 7 January 2012

The Saturday Update!

Just a short one this week.  You can read my numerous other posts over the last few days to catch up on everything since my last update.  Needless to say, Christmas has taken it's toll on my tummy and the scales but I am trying to be positive and look to the future so the alcohol is gone for the moment, soon to be followed by snacks and sweets having seen my 'before' photos (the only chance of them ever appearing on here is next to some amazing after pictures so if you want to see them...show me some support!)

Today we are picking Pete up from his holiday home a.k.a. Nico's Mum's house.  Next week will be the first full one back at school, Thursday coffee with the girls, Dad's birthday, the start of the Reinvention Project and hopefully I'll squeeze a yoga session in there somewhere!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment