Saturday 18 February 2012

The Saturday Update

Good morning!  It's been a very busy week this week with Valentine's Day, furniture building and two girly meetings.  On Monday I had a lovely lunch with Loretto, discovered where the translation office is so that I can get my paperwork for a permanent contract translated and had a very relaxing yoga session (so relaxing that I did actually fall asleep at the end!)

Tuesday was a lovely day as you have seen with some gorgeous flowers, a lovely candlelit bathtime and a delicious Mongolian dinner.  On Wednesday, I spent the afternoon building furniture and completing my next French lesson.  Thursday saw another coffee with the girls and making some new friends from all over the world - always fun.  Friday was a somewhat quieter affair winding down for the weekend.  

With the special dinner, a bottle of wine over the weekend and several treats in between I was expecting bad news this morning but was pleasantly surprised to have stayed the same this week.  Extra motivation to get back into Zumba and boost the results for next week hopefully - it's about time I hit that one stone mark for the year I think!

We have no big plans this weekend.  A couple more projects to take care of in and around the flat but on the whole just relaxing and making more plans for the next few weeks.  Next week we have a family birthday party and dinner with friends hopefully.  Work will be a normal week but year nine work experience is coming up which means five and a half weeks without my most energy draining class, so I'm looking forward to that.

It's also been nice to hear how disappointed some of my evening class students are about the courses being cancelled, so much so that we are looking into setting up an informal weekly conversation session which will be much more fun and hopefully mean making more friends here in Bremen!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment