Friday 25 May 2012

Belt purse


 Another week and another knitting project finished.  I really like breaking each project down into stages and knitting away each evening.  It also stops me nibbling.  This week I made a purse that fits onto a belt.  I don't actually own a single belt here in Germany and I'm not sure how much use I would get out of this if I did but it was a fun project and I learned some new knitting skills such as - sewing holes into things (on purpose), sewing my seams the right way round (thanks Mum), and adding buttons!  I was really inspired by the colour on this project as the lighter shade of blue is one of my favourites.  All in all a lot of fun!  What do you think?  This was the penultimate project from my starter kit.  I'm having a break next week for a family visit and will crack on with the mobile phone case the week after.  Then I have to start thinking bigger...  I see a trip to Idee in store for Mum and me next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment