Sunday 27 May 2012

Greetings

I haven't posted about my card making activities for a while but I have been diligently working away at handmade cards all year and this month, I think I'm safe in that none of the recipients read the blog so here goes (sorry if I do spoil any surprises).  


This month I have done two cards, one quite modern one and one more traditional.  The modern one is based on an idea that came with the special set in Idee.  I have really enjoyed those cards - I also used them for Mother's Day and for my niece's birthday - and I may buy some more.


This more traditional card is my own design using products from a card magazine I bought last month (at extortionately high import price - damned impulse buys, now I have to get my money's worth).  I'm pleased with both designs and looking forward to more experimentation and some special birthdays next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment