Saturday 7 July 2012

The Saturday Update

Let's get it out of the way first - this week I have stayed the same again.  I did well on my other two goals - make up was gone every night and I only drank on one school night which was a big improvement on the week before.  I'm going to keep it to weekends now - I feel much better for it.

New goals for the week are - do my full face routine (cleanse, tone and moisturise) every day before bed and not just remove my make up, and cut out sweets this week.  I did really well for a while just having fruit for afters and recently haribo and the like have been creeping back in so that has to stop.

It's been madder than I expected at work this week given that there were no lessons on Monday and most of year nine were out most of the week.  I've got all my report grades done, prepared as much as I can so far for the new year five and finished teaching year ten!  Next week should be easier as it's the last week of teaching which means films and games but Tuesday night is prom so it's probably going to take it out of me as I am usually in bed by nine!  

We also did quite a lot for us this week.  We had lunch in town on Sunday which was really nice and meant we could make the most of this lovely weather for a little while instead of just having to work in it all week!  I'm almost finished on my office project - more on that to follow.

Next week is also Nico's birthday and we are having lots of people round over the weekend to celebrate.  Last year we were in Whitstable for it which shows you how long this school year really is!!  Not much else to report this week - have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment