Wednesday 25 July 2012

Something New - Ginger Beer



When we went for lunch on Sunday, Loreto asked for ginger beer.  We managed to find her something similar but I had trouble explaining what it was as it's something I have never tried and although it is called beer, I knew it couldn't be alcoholic because it crops up on so many children's adventures in Enid Blighton novels, in fact, that's probably the only place I had heard of it until then.

Coincidentally we came across some ginger beer in the Asia food shop while we were out and about on Monday so our first new adventure of these summer holidays was trying that...



...and we were pleasantly surprised.  Nico introduced me to all things ginger after we started going out and he discovered that I am always cold.  It was a little sweet and probably didn't fit in with the diet but it was one can and I'm glad we tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment