Tuesday 11 September 2012

Weightwatchers




Yesterday, it was back to Weightwatchers for me.  Having made no progress this year, or living a one step forward, one step back approach, I decided I needed some real motivation, and I'm hoping that getting on those scales in public once a week (and on a Monday) will be just that.

The plan has changed a little since I last did Weightwatchers but I think I'm on top of it.  I decided to do the monthly pass so that I am under extra pressure to go and also that means I get the online tools included so I cancelled my long underused British online account.

I was a little down about being back there having got to goal once already but one of the rules is to have a positive outlook and the fact is that fully dressed and after lunch, I weighed less on the official scales than I do at home (on Weightwatchers weighing scales) so not as far to go as I thought...

The other big difference is that it is all in kilos so I need to get my mind around that too but I'm going to stick with it.  It's Turkey Curry for tea tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment