Saturday 20 October 2012

The Saturday Update

Holidays!!  They couldn't come soon enough.  It's been an incredibly busy and long slog from the Summer but on the whole I am still enjoying it.  I'm looking forward to coming back from the holidays refreshed and ready to tackle my classes again.  This week I had a record four meetings at work - it would have been more if I hadn't said no.  Getting feedback about my own class from the social workers and other teachers was especially important and enlightening.

I lost two kilos this week (well, over nine days as I am switching to Wednesday for a few weeks) so I got my first star and my 5% reward!  Back on track.  I hope it stays that way after this trip to the Harz.  I started knitting again and will get back into it properly in the holidays - I have a project which has long needed finishing.  I'm also looking forward to some other craft ideas too.

Dad is here!  I cycled to the airport on Thursday to meet him and we had a lovely dinner and drinks and a catch up on Thursday evening and now we are in the Harz.  Really looking forward to this weekend - lots of walking and museums hopefully.

Next week will be all about relaxing I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment