Tuesday 20 November 2012

Oldenburg!



After the induction that I told you about last week, we were packed off to our destinations for the next year, or in my case six months, and mine was Oldenburg.  This time of year always reminds me of my experiences living there as I was there through the Winter and remember well the cold dark mornings with the crazy German early starts but on the positive side, the German Christmas markets too.



It turned out to be a little ironic that I'm now in Bremen - just half an hour from Oldenburg and also that Nico studied in Oldenburg around the time that I was there.  We had a lovely day out there earlier this year which brought back the memories and Nico showed me around the university.  We also visited the Christmas market there a couple of years ago. 





No comments:

Post a Comment