Wednesday 16 January 2013

Notes on the 28 list

The more observant among you may have noted little changes occurring with my 28 things list lately.  I feel that I shouldn't really meddle with it at this stage - as if it is almost like cheating - however, there are some things that I know I am never going to manage by April now and there are other things that I have always wanted to do but completely forgot during the half an hour I sat down to write my list.  So, I have transplanted a couple of things onto my 29 things list (making an early start) and included two new items on this year's plan.  This will hopefully help me get closer to achieving them all too, especially as one is already done.  The two new things are:

Melt lead on new year's eve:

This one, as you may have seen in the first week of January, is already done.  I wanted to do this last year in England and we completely forgot.  We almost forgot again this year but as we were in Germany it was easier to find at the last minute and it was good fun.

Go on a Grunkohl trip:

Here's something else I have wanted to do since I moved to Germany.  It's a part of the culture up here in the North of Germany but somehow I always talk myself out of it.  Mainly as it is supposed to include insane amounts of alcohol and I haven't been that close to my colleagues.  Now that I'm permanent and am closer to my colleagues, I'm going to give it a go this year.  It will be in February so watch out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment