Saturday 26 January 2013

The Saturday Update

My feet haven't touched the ground this week.  It has gone so fast, I guess that's with being so busy.  I didn't get to Weightwatchers on Monday for two reasons - I was marking the year ten exam as grades had to be given by Monday night and I left it to the last minute.  The second reason was the crazy weather.  It started snowing again on Monday and didn't stop until Tuesday night and I just wanted to be home and warm.

Achievement of the week was getting those grades in and sitting through the many report meetings on Tuesday afternoon so it was another late night.  The weather meant me getting the tram twice this week, on Tuesday, when the snow was really thick and after almost falling twice on Monday, and on Friday when I had lots to do in town.  Both led to not very nice experiences so I'm glad this week is over to be honest.

On a more positive note, the first of our English guests has booked accommodation and flights for the wedding.  Not bad considering we are still getting our heads around the invitations.  Just a week to my deadline but we are getting there.  

Other than working on projects, this weekend is all about games night tonight!  So looking forward to the next round of Catan with the extension pack!!  Next week is a short one, thank goodness, we finish on Wednesday at lunch time and I have no evening class on Thursday.  Really looking forward to the break.  Have a good one wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment