Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lent

source
It's been a while since I gave something up for lent but since it fits in so well with my other goals and projects this month I've decided to give chocolate a miss until I crack open that Easter egg.

I've tried to cut out several different food groups in my quest to get back to my target goal.  The most successful has been sweets which I only crave now when I go to the supermarket hungry (which doesn't happen too often).  I also have cheese and alcohol under control but the one I struggle with , especially after Nico's latest projects , is chocolate.  I've asked him very nicely not to be offended when I say no for the next few weeks and if possible, to make dark chocolate as I don't really like that anyway.

So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment