Friday 1 February 2013

Monthly goal round up

So we officially start the new month today which means it's time to round up those monthly goals from January and set myself some new ones for this month.  So, to recap, here's what I set myself for January:
  • Lose two kilos
 Not done.  I did start off well with a surprisingly low gain over Christmas followed by a loss but with work and the weather, I missed one meeting and completely ate what I wanted in between.  Must work harder next month.
  •  Pay something off my cards AND seperate the school finances from my own now the class account is finally set up!
Done.  I payed more off my cards than I put on them (I only used them to book my travel to England for the hen do and I got a bargain deal).  School finances are also fully functioning now.
  • Get the invitations made and sent
 This is on the verge.  We are hoping to send them out tomorrow so it's safe to say that most of this goal was achieved.
  • Have two Skype chats with two friends (one arranged for tomorrow with Hayley)
Done.  I Skyped with Hayley mid-January and my Mum and Gran a week or so later.  Really enjoyed it.
  • Tick three things off my 28 things list
Done.  This was also a fun one and I'll be posting about the third one on Monday.

So, now to the future.  I have been taking part in a fantastic goal setting project from Elise over at Enjoy It and this photo is part of it.  I think it's a great new way to document what I'm doing without just presenting you readers with reams of text, so here goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment