Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Goals Review

April has been a crazy month and I have to admit, the goals really went on the back burner.

  • I didn't get my 10% and I haven't been at Weightwatchers this month but I did lose 5lbs and feel like I'm getting back on track.
  • I listed some things for sale on Amazon but they haven't sold yet.  When I get more of my things together, I will list more items too.
  • We are visiting a florist in May when we are in Schneverdingen to get some ideas and place an order.  We have a hairdresser lined up, I just have to pick a style and book it!  We have started looking at suits, sorted some more guests with accommodation and booked the dress fitting!
  • We had a few social events this month with friends - my birthday barbecue, ladies' lunches and planned some for next month.
Also, I started Project Life and completed my cushion projects this month.

Overall I am happy but I am planning to stay more focused next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment