Friday 26 April 2013

London - part one.

 It's been a crazy week in London and I've slept a lot today - hence the late update - so just a short one today.  I will post more about London over the weekend but here's a little starter.
 The journey to London was great despite the early start.  All the kids were there and despite a missing visa on the border, we all made it across.  The pupils had a great first night with the families and I was quite emotional on Sunday morning seeing all the pupils so happy, especially the ones who are weaker in English but were doing their best and loving the experience.  There were moments like that all week.
On Sunday morning, we took the group to Camden market.  The weather was glorious as you can see and we sat outside for lunch.  I had been to Camden market before but was equally in awe of the place this time.  The stalls are amazing and I picked up a lovely summer dress which I even had the chance to wear later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment