Wednesday 24 April 2013

Project Life - Week 2 and a Front Page


Front Page
I finally got my first page finished this week.  The glittery 28 I had in mind didn't really fit in with the colours but I like this more muted version which fit the colours of the rest of the page.  It looks inspiring to me.

Week 2
And here's week two of the project.  This week it was all about that cushion project and getting my new bike. I am still in love with it - it's making the commute an absolute pleasure, especially with the lighter mornings.  I also loved mixing things up a bit by using some of the material from the cushion project to fill one of the pockets.

This week, I was really inspired to take more photos of the 'normal' or everyday things to include when we have quieter time.  I love the effect on the page.

I like the way the colours tied together this week too.  I'm already putting week three together and London will be a big feature for weeks three and four.  Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment