Saturday 20 April 2013

The Saturday Update

As you read this, I will be on my way to London with 50+ teenagers!!  

Leading up to this, it's been a crazy week.  We had parents' day, reading night at school, I bought a new bike, made some more cushions and completed another project life week as well as having a lovely lunch with Loreto and Nico.  I feel like I haven't stopped but I don't feel as tired as I thought (I suspect I'll be feeling differently this time next week...)

There's not much else to tell this week, we had a quiet weekend together as we knew that we would be apart this week.  I've been keeping on top of my projects and reading but I'm posting on that separately.  So for now, I will just wish you a fun week and look forward to mine, having realised that I will be in the home country for both the London marathon and St  George's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment