Saturday 11 May 2013

The Saturday Update

Well, we're so late today having been in Schneverdingen carrying out lots and lots of wedding planning in the last few days.  We got back from Nico's fmaily's this evening and tomorrow we'll be out with friends before a full week at work!!  Then my Dad arrives, and, well...it's going to be a crazy time.

This week was pretty regular at work albeit three days instead of five...  Again, I'm still loving work at the moment so that along with these short weeks is making things go fast...

On Monday I also finished my latest owl project, which I already posted on, and meant completing the first of my monthly goals.  I also ticked off the florist and the hairdressers today so we are well on the way to acheiving all that.

On Thursday we headed up to Nico's family's and got lots of wedding planning under our belt including a meeting with the vicar, booking the florist, visiting the venue and booking the hairdresser.  All in all a busy weekend but I loved, seeing the place again and getting a feel for the big day.  It was also good to meet Loreto and Ed in Schneverdingen and having them see the venue and everything.  I can't wait!!  Lots to do in the next two months,...all very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment