Saturday 25 May 2013

The Saturday Update

This weekend is going to be all about doing nothing.  I'm feeling a little run down at the moment after a very busy month altogether.  

On Monday we had a lovely day with Dad in Bremen.  We had lunch at the Ratskeller which was very typical and traditional Bremen food.  We then got the tram up to Universum and walked back through the park to the centre.  It was nice to be out in the fresh air and show Dad more of Bremen.

Dad left on Tuesday after a nice lunch at the airport.  I headed into town for some supplies for the orders of service and then got some jobs done at home.

We went back to work on Wednesday and on Thursday we took a trip in Walle to the stone age and I think being outdoors so much wasn't so great for me.  Despite the rain, the kids did really well and I'd recommend it to other school groups too.

Yesterday I was home, under the weather so I got things done around here, finished my book and looked at the orders of service with Loreto.

No comments:

Post a Comment