Sunday 30 June 2013

Goal Review

So, it's the end of another month already and it's time to round up those goals.

The order of service is not quite finished - I have been trying hard but Idee is not cooperating in that they are permanently out of stock of the products I need...the inside is done, and I am as far as I can be with the outside at the moment.

Wedding finances are sorted!

I fell a little behind on the mile a day - mainly due to the hot weather at the start of the month.  Once project week started, I started running on a morning and upped my route to 2 miles a day to catch up.  I have averaged one mile a day even if I didn't quite achieve it.  I have certainly run more than I would have, had I not set this goal.

I did indeed get in touch with some old Erasmus friends from Barcelona and heard back from them.  It feels great being in touch with them again.

I completed a new scarf and I am much more satisfied with this one.  I like the mix of colours and the wool was a better, warmer quality too.  Between that and the wedding planning, it's been a crafty month!

A I posted on earlier this month, the balcony is sorted and looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment