Saturday 15 June 2013

The Saturday Update

Looong, slow week this week with the wind down to the end of the school year.  This week was the last week of normal lessons and the last lessons I'll have with some of my classes.  I'm sure it will hit me soon but at the moment I'm just so tired.  I closed my eyes yesterday afternoon and woke up almost three hours later, it was crazy.

We received some more RSVPs with just two outstanding now.  We also made the final payment for our license so we're one step closer to having that all sorted on time.  We're planning on making some more decisions and organising some more aspects of the wedding this weekend.  The bridesmaids had their fitting yesterday so I'm looking forward to hearing how that went.

That is about it for this week!  Not very exciting I know, but I'm hoping on getting lots done this weekend (as well as getting some rest) so I can update you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment