Wednesday 10 July 2013

Project Life Update

Getting ahead of myself last week meant a quick update this week.  At the beginning of the week you can see the end of our week in England.  I also journalled a little bit on that as well as bringing back lots of things to insert.

Back in Bremen, we settled back into the flat with gardening and cooking and lots and lots of wedding planning!  I also wrote some thoughts on the planning that we got done - you can see the orders of service in progress up there in the corner and then our trip to Schneverdingen for more planning.

I love the tied in colour theme this week.  As well as a note to self on taking more photos (shouldn't be a problem in the next couple of weeks!!), I want to spend a little more time putting this together each week to give the album a more coherent look.

No comments:

Post a Comment