Friday 12 July 2013

Summer break


As regular readers will know, I am getting married next week!  Tomorrow we head off to Schneverdingen to get ready for the fun and the chaos that the wedding will bring and then we are heading to Scotland on our honeymoon.

Obviously this means that I won't be updating the blog everyday as I have tried to do for almost two years now.  

I am honestly a little torn.  I love blogging and making regular updates but on the other side, I feel my posts on here are becoming a little stale and I think it will do me good to take the rest of the summer off to first of all have a break, and then to regroup and try to get my creative juices flowing and do something more with this little space of mine.

So I wish you a long, lovely and relaxing Summer and I'll see you on the other side! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment