Monday 30 September 2013

September Goals Review

I've really enjoyed doing yoga on the weekend this month.  I had one bad weekend when I missed it but I did it in the week instead.  It's very low energy but I always feel great afterwards.  I plan to keep this up through the Autumn and Winter.

My lesson planning box is set up and sat on my desk at work.

I haven't sold any clothes yet.  It's going to take more time than I thought to list the items online so I'll reserve a day in the holidays to do this.  On the finance front I have started my evening classes again so that's a little extra money coming in.

We actually fit in two dinners this month.  One with a friend who we hadn't seen for a while and one with a colleague who we hadn't had round before.  Both evenings were really nice and we're looking forward to many more.

I completed two sewing projects this month - one crossstitch and one canvas bag on the machine.  I've felt very productive on the craft front this month and am planning to keep up the Craft Corner posts through October.

Our transport and accommodation for Copenhagen is all booked now and we'll put an itinerary together when we meet up there!  So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment