Monday 14 October 2013

Craft Corner: Toiletries Bag

I was so pleased with the Hobo Bag project from Tschibo that I went into their store last week to find something new and I was in luck as they had this matching Toiletries Bag. Once again, it was easy to follow with its multilingual instructions and easy to follow diagrams.  It took no time at all and I am really pleased with the outcome - just in time to take to Denmark!

 Here's the kit as it looked when I unpacked it all.
 First jobs were to add the piping and sew up the little strap.
 Then the bag was sewn together.  As with the Hobo Bag, I was really pleased with the inside details and the fact that the bag can stand up.
When the machine work was finished, all that remained was to add the final embellishments by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment