Saturday 19 October 2013

The Saturday Update

Unbelievably, we are already in the last weekend of the holidays.  I don't know where the time has gone.

This week, we had our nice long weekend in Denmark - more still to come on that.  Since we got back we have mainly been relaxing and getting on top of the little jobs around the flat before next week.

We had a lovely day in Schneverdingen visiting Nico's family - and even the weather played along.

This morning, my wonderful husband repared my laptop which had given up the ghost again this week.  In a way it was nice to be without technology for a day or so but eventually I would have gone crazy - it's mad how dependent we become on these things.

Apart from that, it has been a very quiet week.  Next week, as well as being back at school, I have some more new recipes lined up as well as some craft projects and making a bit more progress on my Christmas preparations.  

P.S. a fun link

No comments:

Post a Comment