Saturday 16 November 2013

The Saturday Update

Phew, what a week!  Well, it was my first full week back at work since some time in September and I really felt it.  The good thing was that it flew by and I slept better because I was so tired.

We had a nice quiet weekend before the chaos so I was ready for it.

On Tuesday we went on a training course through the teacher' union which was informative and inspired me to get on with work and my colleagues again this week.

There was a lot of cycling and I finally started wearing my helmet again - the news out of London was also an eye opener.

I received some more positive feedback from my evening class on Wednesday which always makes that extra shift of the week worth it.

So now it is weekend.  This morning we are cleaning and tidying like crazy people ready for the arrival of my Dad and Gran later this afternoon.  I'm so excited as it's my Gran's first visit to our home and it's been a while since Dad's last visit too.  They are staying until Tuesday so we'll have a nice long weekend together and be able to celebrate Gran reaching the big 9 - 0 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment