Saturday 23 November 2013

The Saturday Update

What...a...week.  I know I have worried some people with my lack of updates this week - I apologise for that but it has been totally manic around here...

We had our visitors last weekend until Tuesday morning so on Monday I met them in town after work for some tea and cake (an English German compromise).  It was great to have them here and especially to see my Gran eating so much and generally enjoying herself.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had parent teacher meetings at school so they were two very long days and along with my Wednesday evening classes, I was totally wiped out.

Thurday was our annual Autumn market at school so it was another long day with a late finish but our class did very well, making a small profit and almost selling out this year.

Friday was back to normal but I am still working on all the usual little jobs like washing and cleaning and getting us back on an even keel around here.

There are various mini projects waiting to be done like those Christmas cards and getting my old clothes listed online but this weekend is going to be about relaxing first and foremost before another long (but not as long) week.  

Tomorrow I am having a catch up with my best friend after many weeks so I am looking forward to that, I'll also be ringing Gran with birthday wishes and then it will be back to work.  For now, we are getting stuck into series seven of Bones.

P.S. Made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment