Saturday 30 November 2013

The Saturday Update

After our quiet weekend of getting things back to normal around the flat, it was also a regular work week.

It was nice to get back into a routine.  I also made a couple of trips into town to get Christmas decorations and a few other bits and bobs ready for this weekend - the first Advent already!!

The Christmas market started on Thursday - the stalls have been set up all week so it's a bit chaotic but nice and festive in preparation for our next family visit.

Also, on Friday I went to a training course at the evening school where I work.  It had been ages since the last one so it was good to catch up with colleagues and learn about Cuisenaire rods.

I've been a bit tired but better than last week.  Outside of work we have mainly been hibernating in the flat and catching up on our series'.  I feel much more on top of things than last week though so that is good.

This weekend will be about getting the flat decorated and getting my Christmas cards made and sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment