Tuesday 10 December 2013

Bremen Christmas Market

source
Last night was the first of what will hopefully be several visits to the Bremen Christmas Market for me this year.  Unfortunately I won't be able to make work's Christmas meal next week so I made a special effort despite the miserable weather yesterday and headed into town with some colleagues after work.

One colleague really did have to convince me to go despite the rain but in the end I was glad she did as the rain had all but stopped and it had put off the crowds so that it was quite comfy to wander around for once!

We had a punch and a nice chinhwag - always good to see colleagues outside of school too.  I was home for seven as it was a school night but my first visit was thoroughly enjoyed - here's to lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment