Saturday 7 December 2013

The Saturday Update

This week has flown by again.  We got the decorations up last weekend and I'm almost back up to date on the to-do lists.  

Work was normal Monday to Wednesday with our big meeting on Tuesday.  Things feel a little bit more festive there too.  It's really nice to feel part of a team there.

I stopped cycling this week.  I am being extra careful this Winter and the weather has dropped to such an extent that it is only a matter of time until it gets icy and dangerous on the bike.  Speaking of the weather, we were hit quite heavily by the gales that have been making their way through Europe so I was glad not to be on the bike.  School closed early on Thursday and lessons were cancelled on Friday.  It started snowing yesterday too so it was especially festive here.

I caught up with family on the phone and continued planning our trip back to England to see as many people as possible while we are back.  I'm really looking forward to it all.  Just two more weeks of work!  And they will be very festive with a visit from Mum and Doug, a colleague outing to the xmas market and taking some classes for a special xmas meeting.

Next week, I hope to catch up on my reading and get the flat in order for our visitors on Thursday.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment