Thursday 9 January 2014

Project Life


It's been a while as I have been playing catch up following the holidays but my 2013 album is now officially finished. 


Unfortunately I hardly took any photos in the penultimate week of the year so I ended up printing out lots from our week in England and filling both weeks with that.  There's a little bit of journalling and a brief look back.


I am so excited to be carrying this project on into 2014 but I have decided to make some changes.  The big change for me will be to update every month instead of week.  It's just a fact that some weeks are quieter around here and I don't like the look of too much journalling so I hope to give myself the space to be more creative with the spreads and to really produce something that I will enjoy looking back on.

Also, this year will be much more about us as a family - I want to get more of Nico and Pete in there and obviously the baby when it arrives.

So here is to a fantastic new year - look out for the first 2014 Project Life post from me in early February.

No comments:

Post a Comment